Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2 Cute Party Favors...& a FREE stamp!!!

Hey y'all! How was everyone's weekend? Ours was fab as the hubby & I got a weekend getaway out of state...a much needed one that was amazing! And while it isn't my usual time to post for the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT, today is super special! Why? Because we are having a challenge...woo-hoo!!! And, a fab challenge at that! Heidi has released a super cute new image, this cutie patootie cuppie that I played with here, and it is FREE!!! Yes, FREE...just click HERE to hop on over and snag yours! Then, create it with it and link us up so we can check out your crafty creation. Besides the FREEBIE, there is even a 2 Cute stamp of your choice up for grabs if you win the challenge! So what are you waiting for?? Hop on over and play along right HERE!!

For my project, I decided to create a party favor & matching cupcake topper...and had soooo much fun creating them both! The patterned paper is MME & Making Memories, the cardstock is The Paper Studio & Creative Memories, the bling & flowers are Prima, the punches are SU & Martha Stewart, the blue ribbon is SU while the red is from my stash, the white gel pen is Sakura, the ruffled top is crepe paper & I used pop dots to give it some more dimension. After it was finished, I spritzed everything with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pearl & I love the effect! Especially where I focused on the ruffle! Such a subtle, lovely shimmer!


Now, hop on over to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT site & check out what they did with this cutie stamp! Remember to grab your own (& why not browse Heidi's other fab stamps too in the store!) and come back to enter our challenge! Gonna be so much fun! Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails