Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fabby ScrapFIT News to Share!!



I'm just so excited that I just had to take a moment on this beautiful Sunday afternoon to share with you some super fabulous news! I'm the next FitGirl Spotlight Guest Designer at ScrapFIT...WOO-HOO! Can ya tell I'm excited? LOL! I've been a huge fan of ScrapFIT for so long & was just tickled pink when I checked their blog this morning & discovered I won Weekend Warm-up #10, a borders challenge, with my You/Me LO. 

 (the LO that won!)

I absolutely cannot wait to play along with Weekend Warm-Up #11 & spotlighted on their blog. I'm so doing a happy dance...hehehe! I do hope you will join in WWU#11 (which is flowers) by clicking HERE. As well their other challenge, Workout #49, is going on right now (click HERE) which is "Put a Banner On It!" I'll make sure to post my creation as soon as I can & I hope you'll stop back by on Tuesday for my weekly Your Memories Here DT post. Until then, Happy Craftin'!!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails