Friday, November 12, 2010

Fabulous Fall Wreath!


Happy Friday everyone! I just wanted to pop in & share with you a super easy & very inexpensive fall wreath I made recently. I was inspired by Allison from House of Hepworth's...she has an amazing tutorial on her blog for this wreath!! I followed it pretty much to a "T" & had wonderful results! Every single thing for the wreath was purchased at my local Dollar Tree & its total cost was only $11!! Amazing, right?! I've already had several requests from friends & family to make them one too, which makes me even happier.


As I said earlier, it is super easy & I created mine in under 2 hours! So, jump on over to Allison's amazing blog & check out her tutorial HERE. I would love to see your fall wreath if you create one too! Make sure to check back Sunday for my weekly Your Memories Here creation! Until then, Happy Craftin'!


4 comments:

Kristina said...

that beautiful Crystal! and dollar store? seriously! even better!!
Hugs

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the gorgeous, rich, fall colors! Fabulous Crystal!

Leah said...

This is stunning! You did an amazing job, I love it!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I love it! I'm adding it to my Share.Inspire.Create. post at the end of the month. Thanks for the link. Your blog is fun!

~Allison @ House of Hepworths

Related Posts with Thumbnails