Saturday, November 14, 2009

American Craft Blog Candy!


How about a little blog candy? I realized the other day that my blog anniversary came and went last month without me noticing thanks to all that went on in my world during October. So, I thought I would start out celebrating with a little blog candy and then follow it in a week or two with a lot more! I am steadily going through my stash and am coming up with some cool stuff to give away to all my awesome friends and followers. So, what do you need to do to win these funky little adhesive buttons and cool ribbon? Make sure you are a follower and leave me a comment before midnight on Friday, November 20th! Yep, pretty easy! I will draw the lucky winner that weekend and post it! And, make sure to keep checking back for the big blog candy that is to come.

"A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing."

3 comments:

Emily D. said...

Congrats on your blog anniversary! And the candy looks uber yummy!!

Sammye Jo said...

Congrats! I will add your link to the top of my blog for others to enter too!! :)

Scrapfaire said...

I LOVE American Crafts!! Congrats on the Blogversary!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails