Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rock On! (& some good news too!)

Hello my crafty friends! Hope everyone is doing fabulously! First I have to say that I am a couple days late with my post. Just been so busy with back to school stuff & life in general that I forgot that Sunday had come and gone! I am such a dork sometimes...but, I am back to share a crafty lil' rocker gift card with you that I made for Your Memories Here. Lately, for some reason, I have been on a gift card creating kick & figured this one would be perfect for our son & one of the many musical gifts we always get him!

The card features a fabulous Imaginisce Snag 'Em stamp. You can find these terrific stamps in the Your Memories Here store along with the fabulous Prima bling that I used. I just love the variety of products the store has to offer, as well as the fabulous prices too! You have to check it all out! On the inside of my card I added a rub-on and vintage sheet music to finish off the gift card.

Now, on to my good news! I am super duper happy to say that I won the ScrapFit challenge with my Fearless LO I had completed for the YMH DT last week! How cool is that! I absolutely love the ScrapFit challenge site & hope you check it out, if you haven't already! I can't wait to play with the fabulous kit I won...Woo-Hoo!

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my card and I hope you take the time to check out the amazing Your Memories Here DT blog too! I do appreciate it and I hope you all have a rockin' week! Happy Craftin'!



1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Crystal this is one fab card it really pops this one will certainly get noticed and rightly so. I am so pleased on your win congratulations you so deserve it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts with Thumbnails