Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Promise I'm Still Alive!!!

Hello my crafty peeps! Just wanted to drop in during this new year (still feels so weird saying that!) and let you know that I am still alive...LOL!

I have been absent big time during the holidays...they were super busy this year! Now, I am dealing with the aftermath...as in cleaning, clearing out, & putting away ALL that holiday decor. Between family coming up from Louisiana & Texas, and us traveling down to Texas, plus the usual holiday adventures with three family Christmas extravaganzas, it has been quite hectic. Throw in me having a sinus infection, strep throat & some strange viral infection during all of this & you have quite the chaotic scene!!!

However, I promise to get back to posting very soon as I have several projects I am working on & some exciting ones scheduled for the new year...so make sure to stay tuned. I also want to say thank you for being my friends & followers, as well as inspiring me in my everyday crafting adventures. Y'all rock so hard & I am so blessed to know each of you! Happy Crafting in the New Year!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I'm so glad your back!! I totally understand the Holidays were wild here to and just now trying to get back on schedule! I'm glad your feeling better and can't wait to see what your working on! Miss ya! Leanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails