Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cupcake Inspirations #117 - I'd Rather Fall in Chocolate!


Does this sweet image making you hungry or what? I've been drooling while playing with this chocolate covered strawberry digi courtesy of Glitterbabe Digi's, not too mention the fab photo featured this week for Cupcake Inspirations' Challenge #117. If you haven't guessed it already, Glitterbabe (aka the fabulous Stef, whom I was blessed to be w/on a DT once!) is our awesome sponsor this week & her shop is full of fun images & lovely sentiments you are sure to want. So don't wait & hop on over to visit the shop HERE!


I am so in love with this week's inspiring photo! What's not too love? Yummy cuppies...check! Summery, patriotic colors...check! Sprinkles & gooey icing...check! Personally, I was inspired by all that cool red featured in the pic, not too mention how fabulous a sweet strawberry is during the summer! Now, since there is LOTS to be inspired by in this week's challenge photo, what are you waiting on? Hop on over to CIC HERE & play along with us this week. You'll not only have a chance to be a Top 3, but also a chance at becoming a Guest Sweetie & winning a totally terrific prize from Glitterbabe Digi's!!


Supplies
Coloring - Prisma
Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket, Sassfrass
Ink - Stampin' Up
Button - Cosmo Cricket
Dimensional Adhesive - Mod Podge
Glitter Glue - Studio G
Roses - Prima
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue, Pop Dots
Cardstock/Rick Rack/Baker's Twine/Ribbon/Doilie - Stash


I so hope you decided to play along with us this week; us Sweeties always have a great time & truly love visiting everyone's blogs to comment on their lovely creations! And speaking of visiting, thanks for taking the time to take a peek at my card. Y'all always make my day with your sweet words! Well, I'm off to work on my next crafty creation. Don't forget to check out my earlier post for Your Memories Here that shows off some dandy photos of our kiddo and his GF, as well as some Cosmo Cricket goodies. Now I'm off to work on some more crafty creations to share...until next time, Happy Craftin'!

I'm also entering my sweet card into the following challenges!
Crop Stop - Summer Inspiration (mmm....fresh summer strawberries!)
Speedy the Cat - Make it Sparkle
Papertake Weekly - Here Comes the Sun (summer colors & fruit!)
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Ribbons & Bows
Creative Belli - The Letter "G" (green, glitter, garden)
Digital Tuesday - Favorite Ice Cream Combos (chocolate & strawberry...mmmm!)
Crafty Creations - Let It Shine
Fab n Funky - Summer Lovin' (lovin' some summer colors & garden yummies!)

14 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Crystal, love the red ric rac!!

Rachel Hope said...

Yum!!! Delish! :D Love all the details!

Katie said...

you had me at chocolate! :) fabulous card. thanks for joining us at crop stop this week!

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my gosh this is delightful. It's funny, but I am working on a project right now with strawberries and I find yours so gorgeous and filled with country down home charm which I adore. Thanks so much for joining us at Speedy's Friends Challenge this week. I love coming to visit and see your work!

Vicki said...

Yummy, sweet card! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Winnie and Patty said...

Beautiful card and layout. Now I want straberries covered in chocolate!!!! LOL Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!

Chris said...

OMG! that berry is calling me, it looks so yummy, I could lick my screen.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a yummy and sweet card!! I love that strawberry!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Whimsey said...

YUM-MO; your card is amazing and I want just a teeny weeny little bite!!! :D

Michelle Pearson said...

So summery! I was playing with strawberries here today! Thanks for entering your card in the CropStop challenge.

juelmarie said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations - your card is simply awesome

Crafty Hugs
Juelmarie DT

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ah, YUM! THat chocolate covered strawberry looks delectable! Thanks for sharing your delish creation with Speedy's Friends. :)

Lynn's Place said...

Everything is so yummy as well as the fab card...tfs

Anonymous said...

I love your card, I'd rather be dipped into chocolate too! I totally love your chimp! "Leave a comment and no one gets hurt" I was LOL'ing so hard!
Take care,
Kristy

Related Posts with Thumbnails