Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hello My Friend...


Hey y'all! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I'm back to share a card with you that combines two of my favorites at the moment, Cosmo Cricket & banners. I so adore the look of banners & they can be customized for so many different types of projects plus, when combined with Cosmo Cricket's Odds and Ends collection, the end result is super sweet! And don't you just love all those antique buttons I used in the photo? They just make my heart happy!


Supplies
All products from Cosmo Cricket's Odds and Ends Collection except:
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink (walnut stain)
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Stash - Baker's Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by again! I just love it when you visit! I'm been craftin' my butt off the past few days so I'll be back very soon with some more projects. Plus, as always I'll be back Tuesday for my regular Your Memories Here DT post. Also, don't forget that at Paper Issues we have another linking party going on & this time the theme is Let's Ride...so go check it out! Until next time, Happy Craftin'!

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges!
CES - Banners, Bunting & Flags
PaperCrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Inspiration Link Party
Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger (inspired by the retro feel!)
The Shabby Tea Room - Polka Dots
Inky Impressions - Reminds You of a Song (the Golden Girls theme song!)
Paper Sundaes - Just Saying Hi
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is cute. Love the subtle colors!

Sheri said...

So sweet! Love the retro feel! Thanks for sharing with us at WHOOPSI DAISY ;-)

Donna said...

Oh this is lovely Crystal, the colours you have used are perfect and your bunting is fab! Thanks for joining in with us at CES this week :) Donna

Kristina said...

Love it Crystal! You rock the retro girl - and Cosmo Cricket too :)

Hugs,
Kristina
Your Memories Here

Julia Sandvoss said...

Crystal this is an adorable project! Love the little banner! Thank you for chosing GlueArts for your adhesive! We would love if you would post this on our Facebook wall to share with our fans!

Amanda R said...

Love the vintage look to your card and that banner is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Unknown said...

Hi Crystal. LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge and for your GDT application. I'll be in touch by email shortly.

Lisa x

Sue said...

Hi ya
fabulous card, luv your bunting, great design, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Crystal! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails