Monday, February 27, 2012

Pardon the Interruption....

Hey y'all! Hope everyone is doing well! Just wanted to take a moment to pop in and beg for your forgiveness for this new brief absence. Right now I'm at my momma's house using her laptop because not only is our laptop experiencing some difficulties, but our broadband modem has bit the dust. So frustrating!! I think we are all going a little loco not having an internet connection. Hopefully though we should be back up and running by the weekend (i hope!) and I will more than likely be posting my Your Memories Here project later on from my momma's computer as well. Until then, bare with me and know that I'm craftin' and thinkin' of y'all - cause you are awesome!!!!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh no! sorry to hear that. Hope you get it resolved soon.... we miss you :D
Many many hugs!
Heather

Related Posts with Thumbnails