Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thinking of Whoo

I love all things nature and got an itch to do this card the other night. I used a template I had found in Scrapbooks Etc. for the owl, which I just thought was super cute! Love owls!

I used Making Memories and My Minds Eye patterned paper; American Craft, Bazzill, and Autumn Leaves cardstock; SU scalloped punch and branch stamp (from Birds on a Branch set); American Craft and American Tradition Design rub-ons; Cofee ink by StampCraft; and a spare button and scrap of ribbon - not sure who they are by. I used pop dots on the owl and a Zig glue pen for everything else. Also, the word "whoo" I made from rub-ons by cutting out individual letters. The "thinking of" phrase was one piece and I just cut off the word "you."

I hope you like this card as much as I do. Just love the little owl! Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... I LOVE that owl. Soo cool!
And thanks for all the love over on my blog today. You really, Really, REALLY made my day!!!!!!! Thank you!

Leanne said...

This card is so cute!! I love, love, love the owl!! Hope you are a having a great week! Can't wait till see what our next challenge will be!

Tricia said...

That is so cute! *Ü*

Related Posts with Thumbnails