For those not familiar with the site, The Limelight Scrappers are a DT who have a unique purpose...they use their crafting skills to bring light and life to others in need. The charitable design team uses their crafting skills to make cards and bookmarks for our men and women in uniform, make journals for families whose children are in the hospital, make cards for baskets that help raise money for playground equipment, and more! Their latest project was creating cards and layouts to raise funds for animal rescue shelters! How cool is that?! Especially since that is a project very near and very dear to my heart, due to our beloved fur baby Sid, who himself is a rescue.
Everyone is encouraged to check out the site and visit often to see what the DT is up to and how you could even help a good cause too! I hope you not only take the time to visit the site, but to also help out if you get a chance with any of the projects that interest you. We would love to see you there!!
And, here are the rest of the Crafting Ambassadors for the The Limelight Scrappers DT!
- Lori-livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com (Consulting Ambassador)
- Terry-inspire-a-tion.blogspot.com (Publicity Director)
- Gracie-everythingcricut.blogspot.com (Team Leader)
- Ruth-ruelysicreativecards.blogspot.com (Quarterly Project Co-Director)
- Lorraine-coldwaters2.blogspot.com (Consulting Ambassador)
- Lisa R.-blog coming soon!
- Sammye Jo-www.62cards.blogspot.com
- Tammy-ladybugandcompany.blogspot.com (Quarterly Task Co-Director)
- Joy-www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com (Design Director)
- Susan-suescricutandcrafts.blogspot.com (Training Director)