Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 Cute Happy Birthday!

Hey y'all! It's Tuesday so I am back again with another 2 Cute Rubber Stamps post! This adorable little digi stamp is called LolliHop and you can find the cutie right HERE! I just love the stamp and the name...adorable! This is a pretty simple birthday card, and other than the Dimensional Magic drying time, can be whipped up in less than a half hour. Not too shabby, I think!

First I colored the 2 Cute image using my Prisma pencils and Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Pens. I then used my Ranger Stickles on the lollipop. After it dried, I did two coats of Dimensional Magic by Modge Podge, with several hours drying time in between. I then cut the lollipop out and popdotted it, adding a ribbon, to give the 3 dimensional effect. The patterned paper is by MME & Daisy D's, the cardstock is Bazill, the pink ribbon is AC, and I used some Stamp Craft ink to distress my edges. I also used my SU scalloped border punch and my Cricut Paper Pups cart for the sentiment. The blue ribbon & pink rhinestone are from my stash. I also used my fav adhesive at the moment, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue...which is perfect for everything you want to stick down quickly and permanently. I just love it!

If you have a moment, hop on over to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Design Team blog and check out all the wonderful work that is posted! Also, stop by the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps store and check out all of Heidi's amazing stamps! They come three ways: digi, cling, and wood mounted so you can't go wrong! Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails