Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 Cute Tuesdays - Life's a Beach!

Hey y'all! It is 2 Cute Tuesday time! I am super excited to be a part of the awesome 2 Cute Design Team and I can't wait to share all my crafty creations with you! For my very first 2 Cute creation I fell in love with this adorable little digi image, Happy Crabby! Isn't he just 2 Cute?!

I colored the lil' crab using my Prisma's and then used my Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Pens for the sand and some detailing. The patterned paper is The Paper Studio, as is the cardstock, and MME. I used my Cricut and the Paper Pups cart to cut the sun, which I inked with Studio G ink. I printed my sentiment on the computer using the Curlz MT font and then used some KI Memories ink on the edges. I am proud to say that this card was made entirely from scraps and various items from my stash, such as the jute, buttons, chipboard beach ball, & pop dots. I will say that I got the jute from the Dollar Tree a few years ago and it lasts forever! Definitely a great buy!

There are so many adorable digi images to choose from in Heidi's store and you can find Happy Crabby right HERE. Also, check out her Etsy shop too...so many awesome wood and cling mounted stamps, plus she is having an amazing sale. Make sure to check it all out at the 2 Cute Rubber Stamp Design Team blog and leave me some love on my first post if you get a chance too! Happy Scrappin'!

I am also entering my card into the following challenges! Wish me luck!

Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Pick 3 (Digi, Plaid, & Diecuts!)
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Scraps
Cooking It Up w/Katie - New (digi image), Old (paper scraps), Sweet (cute little button) Recipe
Charisma Cardz - Animal Magic
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Melijen's Designs - Anything Goes
S2G Challenges - Anything Goes
For Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Simple Doodles - Layers
AIiFactory - Anything Goes
Just Add Ink - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - Red
Our Creative Corner - Buttons
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes



"A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing."

35 comments:

Stef H said...

definitely too cute!

Cor* said...

Love all the dimensions and layers!! Woo hoo, how fun!

Leah said...

This is SO cute! I love it:) And yeah you on all the challenges you entered!

Katie said...

Crystal,
That sure a super cute card!
I love the jute in the button and the sand is great!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie and we hope to seeing you playing again!

Kelly Schelske said...

Too cute Crystal! Love the papers and the dimension!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card love these colours, Thanks so Much for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon good luck in draw
Sarah xx

Crafteezee said...

This card really brought a smile to my face. Thank you. It is just adorable. Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie. Hugs Tracy x

Spyder said...

I think he's lovely too!!Thank you for joining us here at OSAAT. hope to see you again next week too!
(Lyn)

Unknown said...

Great job!! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs. Hugs, Stephanie

Penny said...

Congratulations on your DT spo!
Thanks for playing along with the Aifactory challenge this week, we would love to see you again!
pen

Helen Dooley said...

How cute! Im glad you decided to share with us at For Fun Challenges this week. Thanks

Diane Gilbert said...

Tooo Cute! Love that little crab! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week.

Rose said...

Too cute!!! what a fun image :) thanks for joining us on simple doodles and crafty creations

Kimberly S said...

So cute, and what a fun little scene! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the 1st Meljen's Designs challenge! :)

Kim said...

WOW!!!!YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....GOOD LUCK
ON WINNING....
Thankyou for joining us here at
OSAAT.
I HAVE BECOME A FOLLOWER AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU
TO FOLLOW ME TOO AT COWGIRL UP STAMPS
BIG Hugs CJ

Mary said...

What a fun, summery guy! Thanks for playing along with Cooking it Up with Katie!

Danielle Daws said...

So cute! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Northern Girl Stamper said...

way to cute!!Thank you for joining Meljen's first challenge. Good luck!

Lola said...

OMG this is adorable! Love all the details. Thanks for playing with us this week at AiFactory.

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) I love this ! so cute :-) the image is adorable and the papers and layout are fab :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

What a fun card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Vee said...

Really cute image and lovely colour combo.Makes me want to go on holiday. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.

xx Vee

Cheryl said...

I love this cheery, summery card. Thank you for joining us for Meljen's Designs first challenge. I hope you will join us again. Good luck!

Kerry said...

Awwww... the cutest crabby ever! :) Awesome card, it makes everyone smiles! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory.

Gina Lindsay said...

This is great, I love the bright sunny colors! Thanks for playing along with us at S2G's Twisted Thursday.

Sprytebyrd said...

LOVE this! I keep meaning to use this image.... I just haven't yet! I love the layers you've added and the beautiful bright colors! I'm so ready for summer!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!!
Dee (Spryte)

stitchy said...

What a cute card. The coloring is brilliant and the image is so adorable...Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Hope to see you again next week..Good Luck on your draws!!!

stitchy xx

Nicole said...

WOW, Crystal, just gorgeous! Supah coloring and layout!! So glad you joined our first challenge at MELJEN'S DESIGNS!! The next challenge will be posted today, hope to see you again! Nicole

Sam said...

Wow what a lovely card. Loving the colours and the image that you have used. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT and i hope you'll pop back on Sunday to check out the winners and our next challenge.
Sam x

Unknown said...

What a great card! Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!!!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab creation, and thanks for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT. Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see who won and find out all about our next challenge :)
Good luck!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

this card is too cute!! I love that crab. thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Frogs!

Deanne Clarke said...

Cute stuff!!!


Thanks for joining us at Shirley's 2 Girls this week!

Unknown said...

great job, thanks so much for playing along with the SD challenge.
Trish

BA said...

just a so cute crystal
thanks for your lovely comment about our challenge timbroscrapmania.
have a wonderful sunday
xoxo BA

Related Posts with Thumbnails