Monday, April 5, 2010

Prairie Fairy DT Call!

Hey y'all! Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend...I know we did! Can't wait to show y'all some photos later this week! But for the moment, I just wanted to pop in and let you know that the Prairie Fairy is having her second DT call! Roberta is looking for some crafty peeps to use her amazing digital stamps so make sure you take a peek HERE for all the details!

Also, make sure to check back tomorrow because it will be my first time posting for 2 Cute Rubber Stamps & I am super duper excited! Got to put some finishing touches on my project tonight and then post it to both blogs! Can't wait! Hugs & Happy Scrapping!



"A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing."

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I'm going to have to check this out!! I would love to be on there with ya!! (you think you could put in a good word for me hee hee!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails