Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Goodie Bag & FREE DIGI!!

Happy Fall Y'all! That is my greeting to you & the theme of my lil project this week for 2 Cute Rubber Stamps! I made this adorable little goodie bag for a neighbor's daughter (plan on making a second one too!) using a brand new 2 Cute Rubber Stamps digi image that you can get FREE!! That's right! Just click HERE & you can snag Pumpkin Love (isn't that name sooo darn sweet?!) of your very own to make super cute fall & thanksgiving themed projects! All you have to do is download the file. How cool is that?!!

My entire project was made using scrap paper & I love using my stash! The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket & the cardstock is The Paper Studio & Bazzil. I colored my image with Prisma pencils & some glitter gel pens. The sentiment is Studio G & the ink is Stampin' Up. I edged with coffee ink in Stamp Craft & the ribbon is Making Memories, while the bling is Studio G as well. This is super easy to make & makes such a great gift for a friend or neighbor!

Thanks so much for stopping by & I hope you hop on over to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamp DT blog to see what everyone else created for this challenge! Yep, there is a challenge too...and you could win a FREE rubber stamp of your choice from the 2 Cute store!! So what are you waiting on? Go grab yourself a free digi & show us your crafty side while trying to win a free rubber stamp! Can't wait to see what you design & I'll be back Thursday with another 2 Cute post...it's a 2 for 1 kind of week!! Happy Craftin'!

1 comment:

Cor* said...

How cute is this! Super DP used and the staining is great on the edges! The paper the image is on looks very neat too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails