Sunday, October 17, 2010

Remember Paris Card...

Happy Sunday to all again! This week I wanted to share a card with you featuring Prima & Tattered Angels products from the Your Memories Here Store that is as easy as it is lovely! My love for Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist knows no bounds & it was perfect for this particular project I wanted to conquer. My fab mom-in-law just returned from a trip to Paris, Venice, & Rome...I know, I'm uber jealous too! LOL! I am working on designing her a mini album to gather some of her memorabilia & photographs in which I plan on giving her for Christmas. I wanted a sweet card to accompany the album & this turned out just like I wanted! I'm also tempted to make a set of these cards for another present as well since I really like how it turned out!!

I used a Tattered Angels mask (from the Spooky Findings Kit) & some soft white chalk ink (from Stampin' Up) on black cardstock for the base. I also spritzed it with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pearl for a nice shimmery effect. Then, I took some Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist in Vintage Pink & Key Lime & spritzed it on some white paper for my stamped image, which is a Magnolia image. After distressing the edges, I used some Glimmer Mist in Graphite to ink the edges. I added some beautiful Prima mini roses that are just gorgeous & some shimmery ribbon leftover from some flowers my hubby gave me a few months ago. The "remember" sentiment is actually packaging from the Prima mini roses! I love Prima packaging because it is so perfect for re-using on your projects. The roses come on this beautiful acrylic that has inspirational words printed on it & could be used for sentiments or even as a transparency. I love it, plus it's one less thing to toss in a landfill!! I only wish you could see how beautiful the glimmer mist looks up close & personal...it is just gorgeous!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit & I hope you also take the time to stop by the Your Memories Here Store as well as the Your Memories Here DT blog! You can find the products I used on my card & so much more in Kristina's wonderful store. Plus, you will be amazed at the awesome prices, and S/H, too! Take care & until next week, Happy Craftin'!

My card is entered into the following challenge! Wish me luck & make sure to check them out!

Stamp Something - Use Some Pink

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails