Sunday, July 10, 2011

Glory Days...featuring Prima's Road Trip Collection!

Whew! Last post for the day my crafty peeps! At least I think it is...hehehe! I just love this LO I whipped up for Your Memories Here because not only was I able to get soooo many photos on one page (thank you walgreen's collage sheets!), but I was totally inspired by this fabulous paper. When the fabulous Kristina (YMH Owner) sent me some of Prima's Road Trip Collection I just knew what I was going to use it for. Plus the fact that it was cute, cute, cute, didn't hurt at all either! I loved all the journaling spots, borders & embellies that I could trim from the different papers, & that wood grain pattern is to die for...it comes in both the green I used here & a natural brown. Just awesome! The photos are from a recent outing with friends at the lake...we are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. And yeppers, that is me in the cowboy hat...LOL! My hubby liked it so that was good enough for me ;0)


Supplies
Patterned Paper/Embellishments - Prima Marketing's Road Trip Collection
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz (walnut stain)
Tiny Type - Cosmo Cricket
Thickers - American Crafts
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots
White Cardstock/Journaling Pen - Stash


Now, if you want to get your hands on some fabulous Prima goodies, head on over to the YMH Store by clicking HERE. Plus, you can find some other amazing products, at awesome prices no less, like Tim Holtz, Cosmo Cricket, Tattered Angels, Helmar & more! And, if you want some totally cool inspiration too, check out the YMH DT Blog - there are some truly creative projects to drool over. Thanks so much for stopping by & visiting me yet again; It is much appreciated & means the world to me! Until next time, Happy Craftin'!

I'm also entering my LO in the following challenges!
Embellish Magazine - Nautical Color Trends
Inkspirations Challenge - #77 Sketch
EAD Designs - Color Inspiration

3 comments:

Cristina said...

I love it when people submit scrapbook pages for our Embellish challenges! This is so cool! (I'm diggin' the chevron background on your blog, too.) Thanks for joining us at Embellish!

~amy~ said...

Such a fabulous layout!!!! Thanks for joining us at EAD Designs Color Challenge!

Joanna said...

Awesome layout! Great use of so many pics, I always get stuck after two! lol..Thanks for playing with us at EAD designs! Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails