Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Guys...a Red, White & Blue Creation for Paper Issues!


I am so excited to be sharing with you my first creation as a Creative Team Member for Paper Issues! Woo-Hoo! I was just tickled pink when I got the email saying I had made the team & am so happy to be able to share with you all the wonderful things that makes Paper Issues so very special! PI focuses on all things created with paper & the inspiration it can bring. I just love that! I can visit one amazing site for LO, card, altered art, home decor ideas & more...so very cool. Every couple weeks a themed link party is featured & everyone just links up their favorite paper creations, past or present, that coordinate with the current theme. And what's really awesome is that when you link up, you have the chance to be a featured artist at Paper Issues - so neat!


The current link party going on at Paper Issues is a Red, White & Blue theme. There is still a little bit of time left so hop on over & check out some of the awesome paper creations that have been featured & linked up. I decided to do a little bit of a non-traditional Red, White & Blue project with a LO highlighting the men in my life! Well, except the dog...he is definitely one of the "men" in my life but he isn't in this photo...LOL! Pictured above are my son, hubby, son's best friend, & our cousin. Somehow all these crazy guys bring so much joy & happiness into my life. They keep me laughing, keep me going & make me feel blessed beyond belief!


All products from Echo Park's For the Record Collection except:
Cardstock - Cor'dinations, The Paper Studio
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Black Letters - American Crafts Thickers (rainboots)
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Baker's Twine - Stash


So, the majority of the products I used on this LO are from Echo Park's For the Record Collection. I just love it so much, & besides, are you not happy to see me creating with something other than Cosmo Cricket...LOL! There are so many fun elements to this kit & endless possibilities. Just fun, fun, fun! And the LO sketch I found HERE. Just knew what I wanted to do as soon as I seen it. I just love great inspiration, don't you?!


Well then, what are you waiting for? If you love some crafty inspiration, have some serious paper issues, & want the chance to be featured on the PI blog, go visit RIGHT HERE, right now! I just know you're gonna love it so much! Make sure to check back tomorrow for 2 more fun posts...a 'thoughtful' card for PIO & CIC, and a 'glorious' LO highlighting some fab Prima paper from Your Memories Here.
Until then, Happy Craftin'!

I'm also entering my LO into the following challenges!
ScrapFIT - WWU#9 DIY Embellies (handmade banner!)
The Shabby Tea Room - Red, White & Blue + Inspiration Photo
If the Shoe Fits - Patriotic
PaperCrafting Journey - For Him (all about my guys!)
Creative Belli - Custom Made Embellies (handmade banner!)

7 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

Wowo what a fab LO. Love all the elements to it.

Thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge and good luck in the draw!

Lisa x

Missy Whidden said...

This is great! I really love that handmade banner...don't you just love making unique embellies out of regular old paper?! Love it! I also love your blue & red color scheme. Thank you for joining us at ScrapFIT!

Karen W said...

What a great page, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Belli!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this page!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What an awesome page!!! I love the blocking in the background and how fun to add the banner!!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

PaperVine said...

LOVE these Echo Park papers - that blue one is so pretty. Amazing job on the layout. Fabulous details as always!

Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails