Monday, July 11, 2011

New Link Party at Paper Issues!

I am so excited to be a part of the Paper Issues Creative Team. I just absolutely love the blog & all the creativity that is celebrated on it. And speaking of creativity, we want to see YOURS! There is a brand new linking party up at Paper Issues with a brand new theme...The Sweet Life. Just click HERE to visit!

So go link up your latest paper creation...we don't care what, we just want to see it! Besides, you have a chance to be a PI featured artist every time you link up. So go check out some "sweet" inspiration HERE & link up your latest goodies. I even made sure to link up a few of my recent projects & plan to add some new ones this week too. I can't wait to see what YOU create!! Happy Craftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails