Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birds of a Feather Flock Together...a PCJ GDT Post!!


I am so very excited to be posting today! Why, you may ask? Because today I am a Guest Designer at Paper Crafting Journey! Woo-Hoo! How fun is that? I just love PCJ - there are always so many fantastic challenges & some great inspiration, as well as terrific sponsors. Please take the time to check out PCJ by clicking HERE! This week the challenge at PCJ is border punches. I love using border punches & one of my favorite ones is the scallop punch. It just really can add some pizazz to so many types of projects! I also broke out some of my favorite Cosmo Cricket papers to whip up this cutie card. You know you can never go wrong with Cosmo Cricket!


Supplies
Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket (garden variety & togetherness collections)
Cardstock - The Paper Studio, Making Memories
Scallop Punch - Stampin' Up
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Stash - Buttons, Ribbon, Twine


I hope you take the time to hop on over to PCJ HERE & play along with this week's challenge. There is a really fun prize up for grabs, plus you can have the opportunity to be a GDT as well! I am also blessed enough to say that I will be guest designing for PCJ once again next month, so make sure to stay tuned. 
Until then, Big Hugs & Happy Craftin'!

I'm also entering my GDT card into the following awesome challenges!
PCJ -  Challenge #20 Border Punches
Paper Issues - Tree Hugger (used birds a nature theme!)

5 comments:

Candy said...

Cute card! Love all the buttons.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

VanessaB said...

such a fun card. love the scallop border layers like bird feathers. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colourful card hun!
It's lovely of you to join us at PCJ this challenge.
hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Nanne said...

Super cute card..love the papers and all the small details..
by the way, I have a blog award waiting for you on blog :)
hugs
Nanné

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SOOOO sweet! I love the layers and how you created the dimension by layering and shaping the scalloped edges. Great buttons and papers too. You are so creative girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails