Monday, September 19, 2011

We Have a WINNER!!!


According to Random.Org, the winner of my blog candy during the Paper Issues CT Hop is Janet G.!! Ms. Crafty Janet had this to say: "Love your LO's! I'm a new follower.Thanks for sharing and inspiring!" Thanks sweetie & yay to you, girl! Send me your snail mail addy when you can & I'll get the goodies you see below out so you can have some fun with them! Can't wait to see what you create & hope you share them with us at Paper Issues, too.


Thanks so very much to everyone who hopped along with us this weekend; it was soooo much fun! Now, hop on over to the Paper Issues CT Blog where a new link party is up. The current theme is Tree Hugger & can be interpreted in a lot of ways so CLICK HERE to play along for a chance to be a featured artist! Make sure to check back tomorrow as I'll be back with my weekly Your Memories Here DT post...until then, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Janet G said...

Hi Crystal, my blog candy from you arrived in the mail today! Thanks so much for all the goodies! I placed your prize package on my blog too! Thanks again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails