Friday, February 27, 2009

A Few Cards


Well here are a few cards I recently worked on for my card sister. I am in a monthly swap through the Cricut MB and so far, I have just loved it. All of the cards are based on a Stampin' Up card layout and I just tweaked it from there. I love the fact that I can recreate a card from them with my Cricut alone. Don't get me wrong, I love their products and use them a lot too, but it is always nice when I can use my Cricut!!

For the first card, I used my Cricut Home Solutions and George cartridges for the flowers, leaves, and circle. I distressed the edges of the circle and used a rub-on for the sentiment, along with dimensional pearls and ribbon. Products used were Bazzill, Making Memories, & Michael's ribon.

For the second card, I used George to cut the flower out of red vellum and cut the tag as well. I used Stampin' Up! stamps for the word Thank and for the small flowers. I then attached a binder clip to the tag and the flower. I then used a chipboard letter U. Products used include Making Memories, Bazzill, and Michael's ribbon.

For card #3, I used Stampin' Up! stamps for the sentiment, bird, tree limbs and leaves. I absolutely adore this set! The ribbon is American Crafts and the white cardstock is generic.

For the last card, I used the Cricut Home Solutions cart for the butterfly and its shadow. I used Stampin' Up! paper & Bazzill paper, and the sentiment is a Stampin' Up! stamp too. I also used skittles and the ribbon is from Target's $1 spot.

I hope my new card sister loves her cards! I am off to make a few more for her before I mail them out!!

Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wow! You have been a busy little bee!! I love all the cards. They turned out great! I haven't been able to do anything craft related over the last week and I am having withdrawels!!! We are laying floor and it's a nightmare!!!! I'm hoping I will have time for this last challenge that was posted. Darn husband can't get him to lay it fast enough hee hee!! Just wanted to let you know I love them all!! TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails