Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Little Sneak Peak!


Here is a sneak peak of something that I have been very busy working on lately! I have actually been a busy little craftin' bee lately! Also swamped at home and work, too, but hey, who is not swamped these days!

This is a gift for Cindy, whom I am partnered with in a Valentine Paint Can swap on the Cricut MB. It is one of MANY things included inside her paint can. I just finished her can the other day, but can't quite post it yet! I absolutely love how it turned out and hope she does too. But, I needed to post so I thought I would give a little sneak peak for everyone!

As you can tell, this is a candy bar wrapper I made. Used my Cricut & Cuttlebug for the hearts, a chipboard button heart from DCWV, some Bazzill thread, generic button, and a little ribbon from American Crafts. Paper and stickers are from Target. Making some of these for each one of my son's teachers for Valentines Day, too!

Will soon have a lot to post. Been working on the new challenge for Whimsical Scraps & Bugs, as well as a very special layout and some cards. Whew! Like I said, very busy! LOL

Check back soon to see all that I have been up to! Happy Scrapping!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Uh-Oh!!! Was I supposed to see that?! LOL ; ) I'll try to pretend that I didn't! LOL

Leanne said...

Hey Crystal! The candy bar wrapper is so cute! I can't wait till you post Cindy's can!! I'll be sure to check back. Just popping in to say hello! :)

Cindy said...

hey girl! go check out my personal blog... there's something there for you! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails