Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Mail Box



I love the little mailboxes you can find at Target's $1 Spot. I have been wanting to try my hand at altering one for awhile and decided to do one for our son, TJ, for Valentine's Day. I really liked how it turned out and know that he will really appreciate the work. Lately he has taken some interest in my crafting and has been noticing all the little details that go into projects. I hope he notices these too and not just the candy stuffed inside!

I used the Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge to cut the little envelope and card for the front. I love this little detail because the card comes out of the envelope and has a little note inside too! I also used the same cartridge to cut the hearts for the flag, and then used my cuttlebug to emboss them. I used Stampin' Up! ink for distressing the edges of the papers and for the card. The stamp used is KI Memories, the paper is also from Target's $1 Spot, and the ribbon is from Michael's. I also used some skittles, too.

Thanks for looking and have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Very cute!!!

Leanne said...

Crystal this is so cute!! I know your son's going to love it!! Happy Valentines Day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails