Friday, February 13, 2009

Grow Love


I have to say this layout has now become my very fav! I took the photos of my mom and step-nephew, Coden, last spring and have had a hard time deciding how to lay them out since then. Well, earlier this week it finally just came together!

The Cricut cartridge used for this layout was Home Accents. I did a regular cut and shadow cut on the words and the pop-dotted them. Products used include Bazzill, Target and The Paper Studio papers, KI Memories butterfly bling, & Miss Elizabeth's photo corners (also pop-dotted). The flowers on the side of the layout I hand cut from a lovely piece of patterned paper that I liked.

For me this layout shows how wonderful my mother is through a photo. To me she is beautiful, strong, tender and compassionate and it shows so much. She is amazing and nothing I can say can ever do her enough justice. I love you mom!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

all4sydney said...

Beautiful Layout!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout Crystal. I really like your stuff. TFS.

Jenny said...

WOW!!! That is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails