My sweet and awesome crafting friend, Leanne, gave me this awesome little blog award! Isn't that the sweetest! I just love her to death and am so blessed to know her! Click her name and you will be able to visit her blog, along with all her awesome creations!
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows.
A) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link…
B) I must list 10 honest things about myself.
C) I must put a copy of the The Honest Scrap logo on my blog.
D) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links.
So, on to my 10 honest things about myself:
1. I am definitely a dork - trust me! From comic books to trivia games, and my personality as a whole, I am just a big ole goober! (but hey, if we were all the same, the world would be a boring place, right? right??
2. I love horror movies - the scarier the better!
3. Obviously, I love my hubby, son, and fur baby. They are my world and true blessings from God!
4. I am a Christian with strong faith who believes through prayer anything is possible!
5. I am quite the handyman (or woman, i guess!) - I usually do the little odds n ends, fix it things around the house! LOL!
6. I grew up on a farm and could drive a tractor (by myself) by the time I was 7!
7. My husband and I met on a blind date!
8. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis.
9. I love metal music - any music is fine by me, but for some reason people are usually shocked when I mention bands like Slipknot or Five Finger Death Punch. It's okay - they really don't bite! LOL!
10. I love, love, love, love, love to read! (when i am not scrapbooking - hehehe!)
I am going to have to post the awesome 7 people I want to give this award to at a later date. So check back soon for the rest of this post - and thanks again, Leanne!