Thursday, May 21, 2009

Owl Graduation Card

It is the time of year for graduation cards/gifts and teacher presents, and I am so far behind. However, I did get one graduation card done for a friend's daughter last night. Not only is it my first grad card I have made, but it is the first time I have used a blending technique to color a stamped image.
The owl stamp is by Studio G, black ink is StazOn, and orange ink is Cat's Eye chalk ink. All paper is by Bazzill cardstock. I also used some brads by Making Memories. I used my George cartridge to cut the stars. Adhesives used were pop-dots and Zig glue pen. I cannot remember for the life of me what brand of watercolor pencils I used and will have to look again.

Now, if I can get another grad card done and some teachers' gifts, I would have it made! Thank God we have a long weekend coming up!! LOL!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

Could you please send me an email at Tracy@ScrapCandy.com when you have a minute? I tried to find contact info for you on your blog, but I don't see it anywhere.

Thank you,
Tracy Fanslow
ScrapCandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails