Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy 2 Cute Thursday!

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! The weekend is almost here & I am super excited for that since the hubby has a 3 day weekend...yay! This week I decided to play with the Little Fire Fighter Girl digi stamp by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. She is a cutie and definitely fun to play with...she could be used on so many types of little girl projects! You can get your very own Little Fire Fighter Girl right HERE! I also decided not to put a sentiment on the front of my card...which is a first for me! lol!

I started out by printing my digi on the Heavenly White Premium Ultra Smooth cardstock by The Paper Temptress. As you have heard me say before, this cardstock is fabulous for coloring! It takes my Prisma pencils amazingly well, better than any other paper I have ever tried. And, I also hear that it is simply fabulous for Copics too! Make sure to check it out! I also used a sharpie as well as my Prisma pencils to color the image. The yellow paper is Making Memories & the patterned paper is Creative Memories. The black cardstock is Neena Super Smooth black, also from The Paper Temptress. All of her cardstock is simply wonderful! The flowers are Prima, the ribbon is SU, and the buttons, glittered dew drops, & pop dots are from my stash. The black ink I used for distressing is by StampCraft & the white is Studio G.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my card! I would love it if you would hop on over to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT site & check out all the awesome creations. There is some amazing inspiration over there! And, don't forget to check out the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps store! Heidi just released some new images & they are just adorable! Happy Craftin'!

I am also entering my card into the following challenges!

Etsy Inspired Challenge
- Used the Mermaid Tears Simple Swirls Gumdrop necklace colors!
Stampavie - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Go Digital
AI Factory - Glitter Me Happy
Lucy's Cards - Buttons
Crazy 4 Challenges - Buttons

6 comments:

Terrie said...

Thanks for playing along with the AiFactory glittery challenge. Hope you do the blog hop too and leave comments -- you just might win some downloads!

de said...

Adorable image! Beautiful coloring and design!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a darling card and I love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory this week!

Penny said...

What an awesome image, i love it.
thanks for playing in the aifactory challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! what an adorable image! Love it..thanks for playing at AiFactory this week!

laterg8r said...

that little firefighter is adorable - great card :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails