Monday, July 5, 2010

"Hi" from Baby Pumpkin Apple & 2 Cute Rubber Stamps!

OMG! I just realized that I got so caught up with my busy social schedule (hehehe) last week that I forgot to post my 2 Cute Rubber Stamp post on my own blog! I am such a dork sometimes! LOL! So, I wanted to hop on over here today and get it done! This little card I whipped up features the adorable Baby Pumpkin Apple digi stamp from the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps store. You can find it right HERE! This little stamp is gonna be perfect for some gifts of apple butter when I make it later this year! Woo-hoo!

For this card I used my Prisma pencils to color the stamp, and the patterned paper is K&Co. The yellow is DCWV, the red is Making Memories, & the white cardstock is by The Paper Temptress! I absolutely LOVE coloring on this Heavenly White Premium Ultra Smooth Cardstock...it is fabulous and by far the best for coloring! You must check out her website! The ribbon is Fiskars, the flower is Prima, the chipboard is K&Co., the ink I used for distressing is by StampCraft, & the glittered dew drop is from my stash, as are the pop dots. Oh, & I used my Cricut Mini Monograms cart for the scalloped rectangle.

Make sure to hop on over to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT site and see all the fabulous inspiration the other DT gals come up with! Plus, we are gearing up for some big changes to come to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps world! More releases, a new challenge blog & more freebies! Woo-hoo! You can't ask for more! Make sure to stay tuned! Happy Craftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails