Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beautiful Freaks...


Happy Sunday my crafty peeps! I am back to share another LO for the Your Memories Here DT. Yes, it has a Halloween theme & it is nearly Valentines Day, but I couldn't resist getting some more current photos scrapped & using these fun Prima & Tattered Angels products from the Your Memories Here Store!


Working with transparencies really challenges me. Not sure why, but I always make it more difficult than it is. However, I have used them twice & always love the outcome! I wanted to make sure I gave you a shot of the LO laying flat, as well as displayed....transparencies are really a lot of fun. (and yes, these photos were taken prior to the record setting blizzard hitting Oklahoma this past week!) I did hand cut this transparent sheet & I also made the tulle rolled rosette flowers. The velvet letters started out as white, but with a little bit of glimmer mist, I got them just the right shade. This LO was just a blast to put together & a great way to challenge my creativity a little!


Supplies
Transparency/Patterned Paper/ Flowers/Bling/Lace - Prima
Ribbon/Glimmer Mists/Chipboard - Tattered Angels
Velvet Letters - Dollar Tree
Cardstock Alpha/Journaling Spot/Adhesive Cardstock Buttons - Jillibean Soup
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz (walnut stain)
Metal Tag - Making Memories
Tulle/Adhesives - Stash


As always, thanks so very much for visiting; I really appreciate all the comments & peeks that I get, too! If you have a moment, hop on over to the YMH Store to get some fabulous new Prima goodies that are gonna ship at an amazing price, as well as check out some new Cosmo Cricut kits...they are perfect for Valentine's Day!! And if you need some inspiration, visit us at the YMH DT Blog...the ladies have really been putting up some spectacular work lately! Until next time, Happy Craftin'!

I'm also entering my LO into the following challenges!

Creative Scrappers - Sketch #141
Scrapping the Music - Inspired by "ripped around the seams" lyric

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails