Friday, February 25, 2011

Road Trip w/Cosmo Cricket


Woo-Hoo! Happy Friday, y'all! It is the weekend & I am so happy for that. I absolutely love spending time with my family so the weekends are always my favorite part of the week! And to kick this weekend off, I thought I would share a LO showcasing a little weekend get-away we took last month to Waco, Texas. We were taking our adorable cousin, Shane, back home after college break & decided to take our fur baby, Sid, with us on his first road trip. Yes, his first! He's been out & about before, but we've always kenneled him when we take trips. However, this one was last minute & the vet's office was closed so he joined us. I must add that he loved it & was the best little traveling buddy!! 


Supplies
Patterned Paper & Embellishments - Cosmo Cricket (Joy Ride Collection)
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Letters - Cricut Mini Monograms Cartridge
Date Spot - Cosmo Cricket (Material Girl Collection)
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots


Once again I am using lots of Cosmo Cricket products. I've had this kit kicking around in my stash for awhile & had only used it once before. Why, I don't know. This kit is super fab & I've got lots more plans with it. I've totally been on a Cosmo Cricket free for all lately, but promise to take a break shortly! LOL! I also loved how the letters turned out; the little stitched cuts in the letters remind me of the highway & have great texture too. Love my Cricket! So, check back Sunday for another Your Memories Here post...that will feature some amazingly cool Prima products. It will be a bright, colorful & super fun post! And if you wanna grab some Cosmo Cricket yummies for yourself, check out the YMH Store right HERE...you'll be glad you did! Happy Craftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails