Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow Day...with Cosmo Cricket!


Thanks to all the winter weather Oklahoma got a few weeks ago, I was able to get lots of photos to keep me busy scrappin' for months! And since the kiddos were out of school A LOT, our son & his bestie spent lots of time together. These photos were taken after our second blizzard; as you can see, the wind blew so hard there were spots of bare grass & then drifts that got 4 feet high. The boys had so much fun, as did our fur baby, & I had a blast scrappin' these photos using my new obsession, Cosmo Cricket's Sugar Rush Collection! Usually I only post once a week for the YMH DT, but with so much inspiration thanks to this line, expect more than that for the next few weeks..lol! I got THIS fab kit from Your Memories Here & there are two different versions of it. You must check it out & get one for yourself...the kit is very versatile & is loaded with goodies! Oh, and I also got the LO sketch idea from my recent Scrapbooks, Etc. magazine; it was a 2 page LO that I switched up & converted to 1 page. The background paper is also from YMH but is Prima & I thought it went soooo well with the Cosmo Cricket line...fun, huh?!


Supplies
Cardstock - Close to My Heart
Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket (Sugar Rush Collection), Prima
Journaling Spots - Cosmo Cricket (Material Girl Collection)
Punch - Stampin' Up
Velvet Letters - Dollar General
Pen - Black Fine Point Sharpie
Snoflake, Ribbon Trim, Scalloped Paper Trim, Adhesives - Stash


See, I promised lots of Cosmo Cricket yumminess coming in the next few weeks! lol! I have another LO I'm finishing up today that features Cosmo Cricket's Joy Ride Collection that has been setting in my stash for months. Don't know why I hadn't dug into it that much before, but boy am I digging into it now! Make sure to visit the YMH DT Blog for lots of yummy inspiration & the YMH Store for fab deals & goodies! Check back soon for some more fun projects...until then, Happy Craftin'!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

This is fabulous!!!
Just popping by to say hi!
Looking forward to working with you at AIFActory xxx

Marie said...

Nice Work!

Just popping by to say Hi and tell you that I am looking forward to working with you at AIFactory xxx

Jenny B said...

Very Cute! Love the polka dots! cute LO! I am giving you an award too....
http://atstudioj.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award-thanks-joyce.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails