Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Love LO


This is a LO of my amazing hubby and I in Austin, Texas a few months ago. There is a lot of detail here, but I don't think you can see all of it in the photo unfortunately.

I used the Indie Art Cricut cartridge for this LO, as well as Opposites Attract. All of the flowers & swirls on the LO are hand stitched with Bazzil In-Stitches thread and I also used stickles on the wings and the word, "Big."

I added Prima flowers with skittle centers to the LO and the photo mat paper is Making Memories.
The background paper (not sure of brand) was bought at a LSS in Austin - Felicia's Scrapbooks. (check out her Web site if you would like, she had an amazing store and was super sweet! if you live in the area or visit, i would definitely recommend you check it out! www.feliciasscrapbooks.com)

My hubby isn't a huge fan of the photo, but like I told him, it may not be the best photo of us and we may be tired in it, but we are happy, together and in love and that is all that matters!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Crystal... this is beautiful!!! I love it! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails