Wednesday, November 26, 2008

2009 Calendar Swap Cover


This is a cover for a calendar swap I am in on the Cricut MB. I had a rough time trying to decide what to do and this is the end result. Not my fav work, but I like it okay.

I used a variety of papers for it including My Mind's Eye and Cloud Nine Designs. I also used stickles, skittles, ribbon, buttons, and the flowers are from some patterned paper I purchased and cut them out. For the numbers I used Making Memories paper and the Opposites Attract Cricut cartridge. I also used a friend definition stamp at the bottom of the page.

I wanted this cover to serve a dual purpose so that when the swappers are finished with the calendar next year, they can use it as a LO in their scrapbooks if they wish - which is why I included the photo mat! I hope everyone in the swap likes it!!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails