Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Simple Season's Greetings LO


I am in a swap over on the Cricut MB that is a pick your theme swap. You get to decide what level and what theme you would like to do, and then make the coordinating 2-page LO. I decided to do the beginner level for the swap because I have not had a lot of time to spend on my scrapping lately and wanted to do something a bit simpler with all the other swaps I am in. And besides, sometimes simple is better! You get to accomplish more and your photos take the focus on the page and not all the elements.

Anyway, for this LO (which I hope my swap partners like!) I used the Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge for the title and the star embellishments, as well as George for the tag shape on the facing page. All the paper is by Cloud Nine Designs and the ribbon I picked up at Michael's.

I am really starting to get into the holiday spirit with all the Christmas swapping going on over at the MB! Plus, Cindy's idea for our latest blog challenge at www.whimsicalscrapsandbugs.blogspot.com was a terrific holiday project too! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails