Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Paint Can Swap




I am always involved in swaps over on the Cricut MB and this one was so much fun. Similar to the Fall Can Swap I did, this was a Christmas Can Swap to send out to your can partner filled with scrapbooking goodies. I hope my can sister likes it as it goes in the mail Friday!!!

For the can I used the Beyond Birthdays Cricut cartridge, as well as the Opposites Attract cartridge. I also used the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder on the dove. For the top of the can, I used a Stampin' Up Christmas stamp that I cut out and used pop dots on. I also used pop dots on the dove embellishment too. Stickles are on the top of the can as well as on the top of the candle in the word, "Christmas." A ribbon on top finishes it off!

The small card that is attached to the can was made using the George cartridge template and I used Stampin' Up stamps for the outside Santa and the card sentiment, as well as stickles on Santa's hat.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails