Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Prayer Request...

I would like to ask all my wonderful friends and followers to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Right now, my family is going through some difficult times and I know that prayer can lift us up. I have a strong faith in our Lord and it is the only thing helping me get through at this time. I don't want to discuss the details and I hope that you understand that. Just know that I would never request prayers if it were not something that was affecting my family in such a negative way. As things get better, as I know they will, I will make sure to let you know as they improve. In the meantime, I am just praying that the Lord provides for us as he always has and continues to deliver us through our difficulties, making us stronger in our faith along the way. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

"A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing."

9 comments:

Steph said...

I hope you are OK? I'm here if you need to chat or anything, OK? Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts & prayers. Take care :]

bethchien said...

You got it, sweetie!

Leanne said...

I'll be your prayer warrior! Please know I'm here for you and so is God turn it all over to him and he will get you thru any challenges. Love you and I'm glad we are friends!!

Sammye Jo said...

you know that I will happily return the favor. if you need anything, let us me know! I loved you heart felt comment on my blog this morning. hugs to you!

Lydia Siegel said...

My prayers will be said. Hugs and hope all is well soon.

Leah said...

My prayers are with you and your family...so sorry for whatever you are going through, but God always has a perfect plan. Hugs to you:)

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Crystal. Got you covered girl. Hang in there. Hugs!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Crystal I am so sorry to hear things are not good at the moment. I know that the Lord will help you and your family. My prayers and thoughts are with you at this time and please try and stay strong.

Hugs
Lorraine x

joyce rodli said...

I am SO glad God is there for all of us, at all times. Hugs and happy happies and keep your chins up as you continue to stand in faith.

Related Posts with Thumbnails