Monday, December 1, 2008

Altered Barn Star Challenge - Christmas


I was super excited about doing this challenge with our wonderful Design Team for Whimsical Scraps and Bugs blogsite. And the challenge didn't let me down either - I had a blast while doing it and surprisingly, it was not that difficult at all!

I used a ton of products to alter the medium size star - too many to list completely! As always, I did use my Cricut for the words (except family - i used a rub on for that one) - the Opposites Attract cartridge and the Beyond Birthdays cartridge. I also used stickles, skittles, rhinestone bling, American Crafts ribbon, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart gold paint pen to outline all the edges, Stampin' Up inks, Studio G stamp (for the bird, which i then cut out and adhered onto the star) and so much more!

Hope everyone hops on over to http://www.whimsicalscrapsandbugs.blogspot.com/ to take a look at all the wonderful altered stars when they are completed. I can't wait to see what everyone came up with because everyone on the DT is so talented! I hope everyone takes on this challenge and make their own altered star!!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Crystal I love this star! You done a great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails