Monday, January 26, 2009

Challenge #8


Here is the layout for the challenge over at Whimsical Scraps & Bugs blogspot that Cindy and I host. Not only do we have a number of amazing layouts posted there for this challenge, but we also have a new group of Design Team members whom I know will bring amazing projects to the site for everyone to enjoy!

For this layout we had to incorporate a heart and use pink, red and white. I used the Indie Art Cricut Cartridge. The photo is one of my hubby, Andy, a few months after we first met. I took the photo at a park during our first picnic where he met my mom for the first time.

Products used included Bazzill, The Paper Studio, Making Memories, ProvoCraft rub-ons, and pop dots.

Make sure you visit the Whimsical Scraps & Bugs site to see all the great creations the DT members came up with for this challenge!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails