Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Wish For You


I am on a roll this year! Yay! Another change I am working on making - Scrapping more, swapping less. Don't get me wrong, swapping is a blast! However, I find myself not accomplishing much of my own stuff!

This layout is again of our son, TJ. I took it early last spring. He actually posed for me without going, "Oh Mom! Geesh!" The title comes from a Rascal Flatts song that I just adore. The first time I heard it, I thought of my son and just knew I had to do a layout that featured it.

The journaling on the layout is actually the chorus from the song and reads: my wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small, you never need to carry more than you can hold, and while you're out there getting where you're getting to, i hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too, yeah, this, is my wish.

I used my Cricut and both the George and Opposites Attracts cartridges for the title. On the word "wish" (even though you can't see it very well in the photo) I also used dimensional paint, which back in my day we used to call puffy paint since we would all decorate our acid wash jeans with it as teenagers! Other products used include Bazzill, DCWV, & The Paper Studio paper, silk flowers, buttons, the almighty pop dot, and black ribbon from Micheal's. I should also add that this was another Page Maps layout design. I am so in love with them...can ya tell!!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

all4sydney said...

I love it!! The colors are great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails