Thursday, January 8, 2009

Journey


Life is a journey (not to mention an adventure!) and it is always that way with our two boys - our son, TJ, and our Boxer baby, Sid. I did this LO based on a Basic Grey page map - thanks to Snoflake and Okieladybug I have discovered the joy of Page Maps!! They make my life so simple and I can't believe I lived without using them this long! Seriously, I challenge everyone to try them out if you don't already use them - they make a world of difference!

And, since my Word To Live By for 2009 is change, that is exactly what I did in this LO. What did I change you might ask? I didn't use my Cricut or Cuttlebug!! Gasp!! I know, hard to believe since I practically sleep with my Cricut, but I wanted to change things up and be able to try something new! And guess what?! I LOVED how this turned out. The photos are of TJ and Sid at the park one day in very early Spring. They were walking up a trail headed toward the pond and I just decided to snap some shots showing their progress.

The journaling says: Best Buds. Brothers. Partners in Crime. That's Our Boys. Sid & TJ. '08

The products used for this layout include Stampin' Up! paper, Basic Grey ribbon, Prima flowers, Skittles, & Making Memories chipboard!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

all4sydney said...

I LOVE this Lo!! Great job!! TFS!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails