Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentines Cards


Since I didn't get a head start on my Christmas cards and therefore didn't get any out, I figured I would definitely start a little early with my Valentine cards - especially considering I am more of layout person and have only been doing cards for a short while! And, as Okie does, I figured I should probably make at least two of each card, and on some I made three of each. She always does six, but I didn't have it in me to do that many!

The green card on the bottom and the second one from the left on the top row are Stampin' Up designs - I just tweaked them a little bit. The rest are Card Maps, with the exception of the pink one with the big, white bow. Nothing special, but it is all mine! LOL And the green one, a little non-traditional valentine! I used a Stampin' Up! stamp on it that says "XOXO" and then has a heart. Can't remember the name of the set, but I love it! Also, other than that one Stampin' Up! stamp, the rest I used were KI Memories clear stamps. Love them! I wish Stampin' Up! would come out with clear stamps!!

I used a variety of products including Stampin' Up!, KI Memories, Bazzill, The Paper Studio, Making Memories, Miss Elizabeth, Stickles, & Rain Dots .

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Love your creations! thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! hope you have a great day :)

Leanne said...

Love all the Valentine cards! You've been busssyyy!! Also, you've been tagged visit my blog for details!!

Jenny said...

They are all adorable and I really like the pink one with the big white bow!!! Very smart to make more than 1! I didn't know Okie did that! I am excited to see what you did with the heart challenge!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails