Tuesday, November 16, 2010

B2S (Back to School) 12x12 LO

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you are all having a great start to your week! Today I wanted to share with you a LO I recently completed that features our son's first day of high school a few months ago. They grow up so very fast & I just can't believe he is already a freshman! He is such a wonderful child & we are super proud of him. He has really blossomed this year & is turning into a responsible young man...he even recently was selected (1 of only 4 boys!) to be part of his school's peer mediation program. Basically, he is going to counsel other students & we think that is just awesome! We are so totally blessed by God to have this child!

All of the products I used here are by Jillibean Soup...and I just love their paper! I happened to win a kit featuring a few of their products over the summer & wow, I was definitely impressed! Their designs & colors are so fun & right up my alley. Take a chance to check them out if you can! The only products I did use that weren't by Jillibean Soup were the vintage dictionary pages, some Old Olive SU! ink for distressing, the twine from my stash, & some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on the corrugated cardboard letters. You can find the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in the Your Memories Here Store at a great price...trust me!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today & checking out my LO!! I really appreciate all your comments & they mean the world to me...each & every one of them! Make sure to stay tuned for some more crafty posts this week as well as a big announcement on my part...super excited to share it with you too! Until then, Happy Craftin'!

I'm also entering my card into the following scrappy challenges!

Creative Scrappers - Sketch
Lasting Memories - Die cuts (letters, journaling spots, layered borders)
Ai Factory - Diecut or Punches

2 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is a great layout and I can totally relate! Our son just started high school in Sept and is really growing as well and we just got his first report and he's doing amazing! Such proud mommy moments, huh??

Love all the work in your layout and of course, all those die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great layout. Thanks for joining us at AiFactory.

Related Posts with Thumbnails