Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...Pumpkin Bread Goodie Tags!

Are y'all ready for the big day tomorrow? The big eating day that is!! I am so ready for Thanksgiving & have already started by baking early so I could get some goodies to our neighbors. And, I wanted to share with you a super quick & easy, not to mention cute, idea that you could also share with friends, family, & neighbors if you wanted!

To make it easy, because Lord knows we have enough to do at this time of year, I just picked up a couple of Pilsbury Pumpkin Bread mixes at the store & grabbed some mini loaf pans (5 for $1). I whipped up the pumpkin bread (it's soooo good & I had enough leftover for a few muffins for home), tossed on a few walnut pieces & drizzled it w/some of that new Duncan Hines glaze. After they cooled, I simply wrapped them up in some plastic wrap, tied them w/some orange raffia from the stash & added a cute tag. I made the tags by using some leftover Martha Stewart leaves that I spritzed w/Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist from the Your Memories Here Store & then stamped w/an SU! sentiment/image. I just love it how they turned out & they took me less than 2 hours, start to finish for everything!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my quickie gift. I hope you & your family have the most wonderful Thanksgiving ever! Make sure to check back Sunday for my regular Your Memories Here DT post where I will be sharing some sweet Christmas home decor with you. Until then, Happy Craftin'!!

I'm also entering my crafty yummies in the following link parties:

Show and Tell Green

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails