Friday, November 19, 2010

Really?! 12x12 LO

Hey everyone! I'm back again this week with another LO to share with you that features a little bit of my fun side. This photo was taken on our way back from Austin, Texas in August. Hubby & I ventured there for a weekend getaway & while we didn't want to leave, we also didn't want to get stuck in a nightmare traffic jam! LOL! So, I snapped this photo to record not only the traffic jam, but the fun we had during it. Yes, I said fun! We ended up pulling off the interstate several times for shopping & food. We just rolled with flow & made an effort to enjoy ourselves no matter what..and not only did it pay off, it was definitely worth it!

The products I used on this LO are primarily from the Cosmo Cricket Road Trip collection. It is such a fun kit & so versatile...and definitely perfect for travel scrapping! I especially love the vintage feel throughout the kit! The only items that were not from the Cosmo Cricket kit were the AC Thickers I used for the title & the pop dots from my stash to give everything dimension.

So glad you popped in & took a look at my LO! And as always, thanks so much to those of you who leave me comments! I just love reading your encouraging words & feel blessed to have such wonderful scrappy friends!! Make sure to check back Sunday for my weekly Your Memories Here post, until then...Happy Craftin'!!

I'm also entering my LO in the following challenges! Make sure to check them out for great inspiration too!!

The Pink Elephant - Color Combo
Scrapping the Music - Upside Down (turned our day upside down by making a stressful moment so much fun & I love being with my hubby...no matter what circumstance!)

2 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

I love this layout!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the take on the song and those papers and embellies are gorgeous!
Tank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!

Related Posts with Thumbnails