Monday, March 23, 2009

Doodles

I'm Baaaccckkk!! LOL! Back from the stay-cation and it was relaxing. Didn't get to go kayaking thanks to the weather not cooperating, but that is okay! We will do it another weekend and we had so much fun without doing it! Good mother/son time.

Got a few layouts done, started on the new Whimsical Scraps & Bugs challenge, and made my sis-n-law a cute little altered clipboard too. Forgot to take photos of said clipboard though, so will have to swing by her house and post those later!

This is a layout of our fur baby, Sid. My mom-n-law took this photo on Thanksgiving and he just looked so gorgeous! He is the best Boxer EVER!! The layout design came from Scrapbook Answers - I actually copied it almost completely. I just loved it and I have been wanting to doodle on my pages, but am sooo afraid too. The paper I used was Cloud 9 Desings, DCWB and Bazzill. White gel pen is by Sakura and used a black Sharpie, too. I did use my Cricut to cut the circles using the George cartridge.

Now, to post a few more.....LOL!!!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails