Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stay-cation!

Spring break is here and the kiddo is out of school so I am taking off the next few days to spend some quality time with him. Just a little stay at home vacation that is very much needed. I have some fun things planned - kayaking, museum exhibit, maybe the zoo and who knows, we might throw in some rock climbing too!! Just me and the kid (and the fur baby) chillin' at home! Ooohh, and I almost forgot, sleeping late! Really lookin' forward to that!! LOL!
I don't plan on posting anything the rest of the week, but I do plan to get a lot of scrappin' done though! Gonnna stay busy, busy, busy both day and night!! So, when I get back expect a major amount of posts!
In the meantime, keep your mind on blog candy because when I get back Online, that is exactly what I will have! Yummy Blog Candy! Will post a pic of it the first part of next week and give everyone a chance to get the goodies! Take care!!
Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Enjoy your week!! It's always great having that quality time with our kids!!

Rachel said...

enjoy your time off! have lots of fun!!

bethchien said...

Have fun and I love your layout below! :P
B

Leanne said...

Hey Crystal! Hope you had a great week with your son! Can you email me Tobusyscrapping@bellsouth.net I have a question on how to do something and was wondering if you could help. I don't have your email address or I would email you!
Thanks, Leanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails