Thursday, December 11, 2008

Butterfly Bling Card







So I decided I needed a card for a special someone recently and decided to go about doing it using my Indie Art cartridge. I really liked the final product even though it does vary some from my original sketch I had done!

I used the butterfly on the Indie Art cart. at 3 inch blackout and then cut it again at 3 inch shadow. I layered the butterflies using pop dots and applied bling to the wings. I used Bazill cardstock for the card base and some French script scrapbooking paper I had laying around - don't know who the manufacturer is unfortunately. I cut that paper and proceeded to tear the edges and then ink them before placing it on the front of the card. I then followed it up with ribbon and then adhered the butterfly as well. On the inside of the card I simply placed a piece of plain white paper to write the sentiment. I have to say that so far this is one of my fav cards!!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails