Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Christmas Cards & Tags


Here are some more Christmas cards that I am making for someone special! On both cards I used Stampin' Up! products. On the first card I used Old Olive ink, but the stamps themselves are some Studio G clear stamps. I just used stickles on them and then pop-dotted the holly leaves. I also used my fav ribbon - American Crafts. The cardstock is Cloud Nine Designs and Bazzill.

On the second card, I used a Stampin' Up! stamp, as well as their Riding Hood Red ink and again, Old Olive. Can you tell this is my fav color ink! I then cut out the stamped image and used pop dots to make it stand out. I also used brads and I believe the paper is Paper Studio. The button and ribbon are from HL.

For the tags I used a stamp from Stampin' Up!'s Heritage Holiday collection and my Cricut to cut the tags using the George cartridge. I then used some Studio G stamps to stamp the snowflakes using a glue pad and then sprinkled them with glitter. I love doing this technique - especially for snoflakes! Love the way they turn out. When I finished the tags I used some ribbon to finish them off. Pretty simple, but I really like them - especially the color combos - and I hope you do as well!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails