Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Challenge #5




Here is the result of Challenge #5 for Whimsical Scraps & Bugs Blogspot. The new challenge required us to use one of our Cricut cartridges Christmas Tree cuts on either a card or LO. I have to say that this challenge made me stress just slightly but I still enjoyed completing it!

Not only did I use my Cricut for this cut, but I also used some Stampin' Up! products, including a stamp from the Bella's Bloom set as well as ink in Riding Hood Red. I just really love their products and am really exploring my stamping side!

Hope everyone hops on over to the blogspot Cindy and I host - you can click the link at the bottom of the page in my fav's list! Don't be too shy to join in on our challenges!!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails